- An A6 pocket notebook with blank list and dot grid pages.
- Includes tips to help you prioritise tasks.
- External insert doubles as a bookmark and ruler.
- Back pocket to hold small notes and ephemera.
- Printed with soy ink on recycled FSC-certified paper and bound with cotton thread.
- Fits in the valet tray of Nest.
- Length: 128mm / 5.04”
- Width: 88mm / 3.46”
- Height: 4mm / 0.16”
Internal pages 48 pages
- 18 x blank list pages
- 18 x 5mm dot grid pages
- 2 x blank pages
- 5 x perforated list pages
- 5 x perforated blank pages
- Printed with soy ink
- Saddle stitch bound with cotton thread
Materials (Internal Pages)
- 100gsm recycled FSC-certified off-white paper
- 300gsm recycled FSC-certified black kraft paper
Organisation On The Go
A small and compact notebook that you can take everywhere and anywhere as a daily companion, to help you organise your day-to-day or jot down thoughts.
Easy List Making
Each spread features a blank page with checkboxes to make it super simple for you to make any list you desire. You’ll also find 5 perforated list pages at the back!
A Tool For Prioritising Tasks
Included in the back pocket is a guide to using the impact/effort matrix (which we use at Orbitkey!) The external insert also doubles as a bookmark and ruler.
Packed With Practical Tips
If to-do lists are your jam, we’ve included some handy tips to help you make and use them effectively, so you can get the most out of them.
There are no reviews yet.