- An A6 pocket notebook with blank list and dot grid pages.
- Includes tips to help you prioritise tasks.
- External insert doubles as a bookmark and ruler.
- Back pocket to hold small notes and ephemera.
- Printed with soy ink on recycled FSC-certified paper and bound with cotton thread.
- Fits in the valet tray of Nest.
- Length: 128mm / 5.04”
- Width: 88mm / 3.46”
- Height: 4mm / 0.16”
Internal pages 48 pages
- 18 x blank list pages
- 18 x 5mm dot grid pages
- 2 x blank pages
- 5 x perforated list pages
- 5 x perforated blank pages
- Printed with soy ink
- Saddle stitch bound with cotton thread
Materials (Internal Pages)
- 100gsm recycled FSC-certified off-white paper
- 300gsm recycled FSC-certified black kraft paper
Organisation On The Go
A small and compact notebook that you can take everywhere and anywhere as a daily companion, to help you organise your day-to-day or jot down thoughts.
Easy List Making
Each spread features a blank page with checkboxes to make it super simple for you to make any list you desire. You’ll also find 5 perforated list pages at the back!
A Tool For Prioritising Tasks
Included in the back pocket is a guide to using the impact/effort matrix (which we use at Orbitkey!) The external insert also doubles as a bookmark and ruler.
Packed With Practical Tips
If to-do lists are your jam, we’ve included some handy tips to help you make and use them effectively, so you can get the most out of them.