A new twist on reuse. The Helix Kit is a cup-to-bottle system that lets you twist your favourite KeepCup into a classic bottle to caffeinate, hydrate and everything in between.
Made from lightweight, clear plastic that unscrews in the middle for easy clean, easy fill and compact storage.
Made in Australia. BPA & BPS free.
2 hours cold.
Barista standard: For the coffee maker. Our drafted vessel cups ensure the perfect pour, and fit under coffee machine group heads, keeping extraction and crema intact.
Designed for drinking pleasure on the go: Caffeinate, hydrate, and everything in between. KeepCup sipper lid allows for optimal drinking pleasure as a cup, and the new KeepCup Bottle twists together to multiply your reuse moments.
Doing good business: We’re BCorp certified and 1% of all sales revenue is given to protect the environment
Easy use, easy clean: Our products are designed to be easily assembled and taken apart to make cleaning and care easy.
Made to last: Simple to assemble, modular parts that fit across multiple products.
SIZE AND MATERIAL
Volume: 340 ml / 12oz (with Sip Lid). 530ml / 18oz (with Bottle Lid)
Cup: Co-polyester clear plastic (Tritan)
Lid: Polypropylene plastic (PP)
Plug: Polypropylene plastic (PP)
Extension: Co-polyester clear plastic (Tritan)
Cap: 18/8 stainless steel/Polypropylene plastic (PP)
Cleaning & Care
- Designed to be taken apart for easy clean. No need for a bottle brush!
- Handwashing is recommended for all stainless steel components to preserve the surface finish
- Plastic is dishwasher safe on the top rack Place small components in the cutlery tray or basket to avoid damage. Note: Grease or oil from other dishwasher items may cause clear plastic items to cloud. Turmeric will also cause staining
- Cup microwavable with the lid off to 100°C / 212°F
- Reassemble lid after cleaning. Store with lid and cap off